Did I mention that I hate winter?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Woke up this morning and its plus 6 c, and sunny😃. No rain in the forecast. Rejoice!!. Finally can do my snow removal without getting a retroactive skating rink. Week coming looks normal also. Finally.

But sadly i have now jinxed the whole thing by telling you folks the weather is good. 🙄🙄🙄

Corey

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Woke up this morning and its plus 6 c, and sunny😃. No rain in the forecast. Rejoice!!. Finally can do my snow removal without getting a retroactive skating rink. Week coming looks normal also. Finally.

But sadly i have now jinxed the whole thing by telling you folks the weather is good. 🙄🙄🙄

Corey

That's how it usually goes!

We actually had a nice day, don't think it made it above freezing but way better than we have had! We've been dancing on single digits above and below 0.

Well, my jinxing ability is off the charts it would seem. Its raining here again. At least we made it 24hrs.😫.

The old saying,don't like the weather in Alberta wait 2 min is alive and well.

Corey

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky