Contest Winners Announced

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
Congrats are in Order!!

The contest has come to a close and we have 2 winners...

1st Place goes to KENNYMN who correctly filled in his State and Zip Code and will receive a $25 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com

2nd Place is awarded to tonto1117 for also filling in the State and Zip Code correctly and she will receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com

Our 2 winners were sent PM notifications and will receive their prizes within the next day or so.

Thank you EVERYONE who participated in this contest and to me you are ALL winners!!

congrats to the winners...
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Congrats to kennymn and tonto1117! Be careful with all that loot. Don't spend it all in one spot... oh wait, you have to. Anyway Congrats on winning the prize

Keep Smokin

Wow, thank you all....very unexpected and very appriciated. I will put it to good use in my pursuit of all things smoked!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats fellow smokers! Spend it wisely, make things smoke!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

And to think I already had the prize money spent. Ohhh well... (sigh)...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky