• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Contest Winners Announced

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Congrats are in Order!!

The contest has come to a close and we have 2 winners...

1st Place goes to KENNYMN who correctly filled in his State and Zip Code and will receive a $25 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com

2nd Place is awarded to tonto1117 for also filling in the State and Zip Code correctly and she will receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com

Our 2 winners were sent PM notifications and will receive their prizes within the next day or so.

Thank you EVERYONE who participated in this contest and to me you are ALL winners!!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Congrats to kennymn and tonto1117! Be careful with all that loot. Don't spend it all in one spot... oh wait, you have to. Anyway Congrats on winning the prize

Keep Smokin

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Wow, thank you all....very unexpected and very appriciated. I will put it to good use in my pursuit of all things smoked!!!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Good going, smokin' bro'n sis!

Congratulations
and
Cheres!

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 5, 2007
Congrats fellow smokers! Spend it wisely, make things smoke!

And to think I already had the prize money spent. Ohhh well... (sigh)...

coz

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
Congrats.I too was envisioning winning ...just hoped for the magic rub recipe

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.