Come On Folks, Let's See Those Throwdown Votes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmm, one can vote more than once or often.
I scrolled back to the top of the thread to see how the vote count was adding up.
There is a button that says, "Change vote". I didn't click to see if I could completely erase my vote.
I made my choice and I'm standing by it.
You can definitely change your vote but you only get one vote.

I wasn't implying one can cast more than a single vote.
I was stating you can change your vote multiple times before the poll booth closes.
I actually don't think that is a fair method. Cast your vote and wait for the results until it closes.

Reactions: JLeonard
I wasn't implying one can cast more than a single vote.
I was stating you can change your vote multiple times before the poll booth closes.
I actually don't think that is a fair method. Cast your vote and wait for the results until it closes.
Pretty sure the option to change was there in TDs I've voted in in the past. If I find out that it wasn't the case, then it won't be there in the next one. We're just trying to run things the way they have always been run.

Reactions: gmc2003 and TNJAKE
Hmmmm....over 142,000 members and only 63 votes. Appears that we have a few slackers in our midst and the ratio seems to be a bit off :emoji_laughing: All those people worked their butts off putting together some amazing food. Let's show our support for their efforts. There's still a few days left to get the votes in so let's see some participation. What say y'all? Granted it took me a few times looking through them to decide on my vote, but it's out there....someplace. The thread is featured on the carousel so it's easy to find.

Robert

Thanks for the kick in the pants, Robert! Meant to vote a couple days ago. looked at the the offerings, couldn't decide because their all so good, then got distracted by a squirrel...

Happens more often at my age than it used too...

Red

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and TNJAKE
Still only 98 votes? Where is everybody?

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky