Bad Time at The Bear Den (Couple quick prayers wouldn't hurt)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again to all the thoughts and Prayers for Mrs Bear.  You Guys are Great !!

She's doing Real Good, and got some needed sleep last night.

Now she's on her recliner, which is a very rare thing for her.

Next stop---Hip Replacement---Not looking forward to that one--At least I'm not.

Bear

Thanks again to all the thoughts and Prayers for Mrs Bear.  You Guys are Great !!

Next stop---Hip Replacement---Not looking forward to that one--At least I'm not.

Bear
Bear That surgery will most likely be put off for a few months.Something about the Anesthesia

Richie

Bear
Glad to hear Mrs. Bear is doing so well. 

Hip replacement is not fun, but SO MUCH better after the recovery.  If she is in constant pain just from walking, that will go away.  I put mine off too long, then once up and about, couldn't believe the difference.  And she has you to support her!

Glad things went well Bear!  My lady had hers removed last year and she's doing well. I need a new hip, but I've been putting it off for years. My best to you and Mrs. Bear.

Mike

Sending Love and Prayers for both of you! Friend of mine had surgery about 3 months ago, he said she will feel so much better in just a short time!

Bear,

Good to hear she is home and starting to feel better. Nothing worse than the scare of emergency surgery.

Prayers to you both for her hip replacement & a speedy recovery.

Craig

Thanks Again Everyone!!

We appreciate all of the thoughts & prayers!!

WE have a New date for the Hip replacement now---July 12th.

Bear

I grew up with someone in the 50s who had his gall bladder removed in the mid-90s. Today, twenty years later, in his late 60s, he's going strong. So the point is: she can look forward to a full recovery. Let's hope that's what happens!

Thanks Again Everyone!!

We appreciate all of the thoughts & prayers!!

WE have a New date for the Hip replacement now---July 12th.

Bear
Make sure that your wife lowers the blade setting before cutting the yard on the 11th then. It might be two weeks before she can push that mower all over the yard after the surgery, especially going up those hills.

Hey John will you take this big hug to Mrs Bear and deliver it for me, thanks buddy.

As we say down under, "it never rains but pours".

Hang in there mate, all will be well.

Cheers from Down Under.

Make sure that your wife lowers the blade setting before cutting the yard on the 11th then. It might be two weeks before she can push that mower all over the yard after the surgery, especially going up those hills.
That's funny----I just showed her the cartoon last night, that has a Lawn tractor that had just run over a Heat Pump outdoor unit, and told her that's why I never let her do the mowing.

Bear

Glad to hear she is doing well. I hope the hip surgery goes well too.

Chuck
Thank You Chuck!

Bear

Hey John will you take this big hug to Mrs Bear and deliver it for me, thanks buddy.

As we say down under, "it never rains but pours".

Hang in there mate, all will be well.

Cheers from Down Under.
Thanks a Bunch Ian!!

I'll give her a little hug, because her Belly still hurts.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky