One of my best friends is gone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a bit late here Gary but saddened to read this. The pets become family in a hurry and it's always heartbreaking when their time has come. The best remedy is to immediately go get another one to fill the void.

Robert

I'm a bit late here Gary but saddened to read this. The pets become family in a hurry and it's always heartbreaking when their time has come. The best remedy is to immediately go get another one to fill the void.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Don't think I'm ready yet to even think about that, but some day......
Meanwhile, our maniacal, certifiably insane cat Miss Kitty will have to suffice. This morning she was sitting just outside the shower stall waiting for me--exactly as Roxy always did. Go figure.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky