April Throwdown Winner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I didn't see a sticky on the front page to explain
Throwdowns are a friendly competition. The staff picks a theme for the month with ingredient(s) that must be included in the cook, and members who wish to participate cook up and submit a dish within that theme. There's a code word that has to be in the pic you submit to keep people from submitting old cooks. Yeah, I know photoshop, but if someone is that hard up to win by cheating, they'll probably get found out sooner or later.

Throwdowns are a friendly competition. The staff picks a theme for the month with ingredient(s) that must be included in the cook, and members who wish to participate cook up and submit a dish within that theme. There's a code word that has to be in the pic you submit to keep people from submitting old cooks. Yeah, I know photoshop, but if someone is that hard up to win by cheating, they'll probably get found out sooner or later.

Perfect explanation Doug

Friendly being the main ingredient to the whole thing, and fun

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky