April Throwdown Voting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who wins

• 1) Tomato Pine Nut Appetizer

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • 2) Prosciutto wrapped smoked pulled pork, sweet chips, habanero jack & queso cheese BBQ’d pastry pie

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • 3) Smoked Standing Steak Tubes- Stuffed with Mozzarella, Wild rice, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions and S

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can't believe that there have been 740 views (as of this time) and only 63 votes have been cast. Ouch!

John
I looked at it a few times before I could vote.
I scoured the page looking for anything to click on.
Then later a little circle appeared next to each entry, so I voted.
I've been here a few times since, but I don't know if it counts all those visits from the same people.

Bear

I looked at it a few times before I could vote.
I scoured the page looking for anything to click on.
Then later a little circle appeared next to each entry, so I voted.
I've been here a few times since, but I don't know if it counts all those visits from the same people.

Bear
Bearcarver Bearcarver

You are welcome to visit as many times as you wish!

John

I thought the Prosciutto wrapped smoked pulled pork killed it I mean look at the shell .. amazing thanks for sharing and thanks for all the entrants and voters

This was a tough choice, everything looks great. Great job to all participants.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky