A little summer breakfast on the Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmusser

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 11, 2020
Decided to fire up the Blackstone this morning...

Hashbrowns with cajun seasoning, onion and cheddar
IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

Some ham from Easter...
IMG_2622.jpg

Some scrambled eggs... wthout bacon cooked first, my eggs always turn dark on here
IMG_2623.jpg

Kids wanted separate, dad likes it mixed
IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

Pretty simple but hit the spot with what was in the house already. Now for dinner....

Great job for sure! That's the kind of breakfast to have when on vacation... have time for a nap afterwards!

Ryan

Some scrambled eggs... wthout bacon cooked first, my eggs always turn dark on here

That's one drawback to griddle cooking. You just don't get the visual but anybody that uses one is familiar with it. Doesn't take away from the flavor though and that meal looks fantastic. Nice job and some great pics.

Robert

Nice way to start the day! RAY
Thanks Ray!
Looks delicious! I'd take mine all mixed together too!
Thanks. Love a good scramble
looks good, think i would have to go back to bed after that
Who says I didn't? LOL
Mixed for sure! Two thumbs up for some Blackstone breakfast love!
Appreciate it!
Great way to start the day! Plate me up.

Jim
Take the kids and I will make u a platter!
Awesome looking breakfast! I think I would eat it either way, mixed or seperate!!
Thanks you!
Definitely a fine looking breakfast!
Al
Thanks Al!
Great job for sure! That's the kind of breakfast to have when on vacation... have time for a nap afterwards!

Ryan
I teach, therefore I am on vacation in July! Hahhaha
way to sling that hash
Feel like a short order cook on the Blackstone!
That's one drawback to griddle cooking. You just don't get the visual but anybody that uses one is familiar with it. Doesn't take away from the flavor though and that meal looks fantastic. Nice job and some great pics.

Robert
Thanks Robert. I wonder what is different on a restaurant cook top.

Restaurant Griddles are made of 1" Stainless. They take time to heat up so 24 hour operations will turn down a portion when its slow but rarely do they turn them off. The seasoning of all the different meats and fats, give Diner food its special flavor home griddles don't give. Having cleaned both CI and SS, our CI griddles are a lot less work....JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky