Willy Petes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ill step up to the plate take it.
Al'righty, we have another challenger!
Kevin the challenge is done on video, you must eat the chip and survive a minimum of five minutes with nothing to eat or drink.
Send your video to me and I'll post the thread in the same manner as the others.
I'll get the chip out to ya asap.

IMG_20201018_151602132_BURST002.jpg

Here is my video, and my first challenger 73saint 73saint

Last edited:
Reactions: 73saint and Jabiru
Thanks, Ryan. Kinda looking forward to it, see how badly this goes lol

I'm kinda looking forward to it also! Since it's you and not me... too hot for me. I'm not sure if eating it would be the worst or the day after.

Ryan

Generally I domt go this hot but simce it was offered, said sure why not torture myself a little bit. Lil self punishment is good for ya every so often lol

Don't be
So my chip arrived today, I have the next 3 days off, so will man up and do the challnege this weekend.

Thanks chilerelleno chilerelleno , I tracked your bar, says should be there Tuesday
Good to hear it got ya quickly, look forward to seeing/posting your Challenge video.
I'm also very much looking forward to trying that RHB... YUM!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky