Willy Petes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevin DeShazo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 7, 2018
So for Christmas my wife gave me a bar of Willy Pete's Pink Mist chocolate, white chocolate with strawberry and Carolina Reaper mixed in. Good stuff, lots of chili flvor, hint of white chocolate and finally some heat.

So today, I picked up another Pink Mist and Really Hot Bar (RHB), dark chocolate with Carolina Reaper.

For those who havent heard of Willy Petes they are a small chocolate company out of Harwinton CT and is Vet owned.

I have one of each of the above bars, who wants one of these bars? First come, first serve. PM me your address and Ill send you the bar of choice.

20210107_210138.png

Very kind of you Kevin. I can’t have the sugar or I’d be all over this haha. Man I bet that spicy Chile with strawberry and white chocolate is an amazing explosion of flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky