Smoke Pit in Pittsburgh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Weidbrewer

Original poster
Oct 11, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey, everyone. I think it's finally time for me to stop lurking and join in. Been referring to this forum for years in my cooking, and I'm coming to the point where I might need to ask direct questions.

I'm in Pittsburgh and have been smoking for the past ten years or so. Started with a cheap vertical, and for a number of ears now have been using an offset smoker/grill. Long time reader, first time poster.

Planning to move to a new house soon, and this one is is going to theoretically be the 30+ year home...in which case, I think it calls for me to start researching a built-in grill/smoker!

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Good Morning and welcome to the best Forum on the Web

Gary

Excellent comments. I am totally going to look into using a bucket mixer set-up.

Also, I am going to hang back and see if I can snap up a deal on a grinder and stuffer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky