• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoke Pit in Pittsburgh

Weidbrewer

Joined Oct 11, 2019
Hey, everyone. I think it's finally time for me to stop lurking and join in. Been referring to this forum for years in my cooking, and I'm coming to the point where I might need to ask direct questions.

I'm in Pittsburgh and have been smoking for the past ten years or so. Started with a cheap vertical, and for a number of ears now have been using an offset smoker/grill. Long time reader, first time poster.

Planning to move to a new house soon, and this one is is going to theoretically be the 30+ year home...in which case, I think it calls for me to start researching a built-in grill/smoker!

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Another Pittsburgher welcoming you!

Exactly where are you located in Pittsburgh?

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Good Morning and welcome to the best Forum on the Web

Gary

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Excellent comments. I am totally going to look into using a bucket mixer set-up.

Also, I am going to hang back and see if I can snap up a deal on a grinder and stuffer.

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Welcome from 75 miles NE of you!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome from the shore close if you come to Ocean City Maryland. :emoji_wink:

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.