• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie Here

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Rifleman1384

Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good Morning and Happy 1st Monday All,

I have been lurking here for a bit and just signed up.

North Central Arkansas here.

I have 2 Weber Kettels, a Oklahoma Joe's offset that aslo has a vertical box, blackstone griddle and a CharBroil Big Easy.

I ordered myself a LSG Pellet 20X42 back in June and am getting close to it being completed and ready to ship or pickup. I'm going to try and just go get it when it's ready. That's how i found you all, while researching Yoder I found out about LSG. After much reading I orderd the LSG.

I really like the content here and all the photos of the cooks. I'm looking for to learning from you all and enjoying my time here.

Have a good one!

Steve
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky