Sausages recipe book 500+ recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

slavikborisov

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2021
Pennsylvania

Attachments

• SR002.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
Wow...Thanks!

601 pages downloaded and saved.

The PDF is searchable. This is huge as there is no Table of Contents.

I searched for Andouille and came up with 34 "hits"

Wow...Thanks!

601 pages downloaded and saved.

The PDF is searchable. This is huge as there is no Table of Contents.

I searched for Andouille and came up with 34 "hits"
No Problem! Yeah I didn’t do a table of contents if you click on the link to the website (which cuts in and out) there more of a list of stuff…. I personally wanted to have the entire book So I could print and put in a binder so while I was at i figured someone here could also get ideas… enjoy!!

Haha, Same here, I did find it on my old computer after a long search...

Thanks for the link Slavikborisov! Here's another collection you all might be interested in looking at.
thanks ill print these as well. a while back i printed all of len poli's formulation and put them in a binder lol

Reactions: DanMcG
Hey guys i found a link from an old post on here. I wanted to print them all. So i spent a couple hours and complied them one by one onto a PDF.
Feel free to use as you please. Let me know if you cant open them i can send you a word document. These are not my recipes I just complied from the below link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010214020112/http:/home.att.net/~g.m.fowler/frame/Sausage1.htm
Incredible piece of work. I am currently working on something similar but its with my recipes in excel. It will give me ingredients needed in grams, per weight per recipe. Now you will cause me to start adding these too lol. Thank you very much.

Reactions: slavikborisov
Incredible piece of work. I am currently working on something similar but its with my recipes in excel. It will give me ingredients needed in grams, per weight per recipe. Now you will cause me to start adding these too lol. Thank you very much.
no problem!

slavikborisov slavikborisov , Let me know when your printer catches up....I have more!
I print at work…. We have one of those $8000 printers it’s spits out 300-400 pages in a couple mins lol I had this printed in a few minutes …. What do you got send it over!?? I’ll gladly print more !!

Haha, Same here, I did find it on my old computer after a long search...

Thanks for the link Slavikborisov! Here's another collection you all might be interested in looking at.
I think you did a great job. And she is very important. After all, such literature or high-quality training manuals are very difficult to find. That is why I advise you to seek help from professionals from https://www.personalstatementwriter.org/best-computer-science-personal-statement-examples/ who can write a personal statement for you. And they will do it quite quickly and efficiently. I have used these services a couple of times and have been pleased with the results.

Is there a way to print this book?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky