Post game Filet meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Celebrating a good football day! Sous vide filets reverse seared on the griddle finish temp 132F. Served on thick creamy horseradish cauliflower mash. Finished off with porcini and chanterelle mushrooms and grilled asparagus bacon bundles. Simple Caesar salad with Parmesan, bacon and capers with thick creamy Caesar dressing. If anyone is interested in the mash recipe I will write it up. It’s the best I’ve done. Made my own recipe today as all others have just been to runny for me. Added in some horseradish for flavor to go with the beef. Had a simple Caesar with it. I like adding capers to my Caesar salads.
79F41C9A-3021-4A89-9D35-E3A45DB78DE6.jpeg
683019E4-EBB4-453A-AA05-E38DF535B7B8.jpeg
80C3E835-55A0-48FB-9D5B-7B45F9DBBA3D.jpeg

Absolutely an amazing looking meal! Very nicely done! I really like my sous vide... they make some tasty food!

Reactions: jcam222
That's some plating artistry there. I'll bet it tasted as good as it looks.

Wow Jeff, that meal is spectacular...a true masterpiece. Excellent job my friend. Yet another carousel worthy presentation if ever there was one.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky