OKay this is new what the heck?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
I know I give away alot of points but todays Thanksgiving! Everyone is doing their best to make their families holiday special so everyone is doing good thankfully. I get alot of spread your points around messages but this is new! I am banned from giving points? Grrrrrrrrr

Chris I owe you one hon! Big Hugs!
6ed85d60_vbattach15769.jpg

I've gotten that sort of message for a specific member, but never a general ban. Wonder what the rationale is behind that?

(Note: I'm not implying anyone at SMF is responsible. I figure it's just part of the "system" being used.)

Ive got that a few times. I don't know the exact number buy you can only give so many rep points in a 24hr peiod. By the same time next day you can give more.

Debi I didn't see anything holding you back. You may have been giving too much too fast. Try again and pace yourself this time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky