2023 N. FL Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Yes you read that correctly. The N. FL Gathering is back. I talked to Jerry aka pineywoods and these are the dates for the event. He asked me to post it as he is busy tonight and we wanted to give people as much notice as possible.

This years N Fl Gathering will be held April 21,22,23rd we are located just outside Tallahassee, Fl and hope y'all can come join us. We look forward to seeing all of our old friends and making lots of new ones. As usual we will have unlimited tent spaces and limited 30 amp sites for RV's, if you want an RV spot with hookups please PM me as they go fast. As usual I will get with the hotel and get special rates for our members and when that is done will put the info into this post.

You can find lots of info about this Gathering by doing a quick search in this section every member and their family is invited whether you've been a member forever or just joined yesterday.

The property is located between Tallahassee and Chattahoochee if you plan to attend PM me and I'll get you exact directions.

As I remember things or things need to be added I'll add them to this post so check back once in awhile

The Hampton Inn is near by and a good option if you do not want to camp on site. We will see if we can get any group rates like in the past.

*****UP Date*****

Hampton is now part of the Hilton Family of hotels. The group rate they quoted me is more expensive then if you go on Hilton's website and do it yourself. If your a Hilton Honors member then its cheaper. You can also apply any AAA or other discounts on their website. I have stayed at this one and it was nice.

Hampton Inn Quincy

165 Spooner Road

Quincy. FL 32351

There is also a Quality Inn and a Holiday Inn all right there together. The Quality is the cheapest of the 3 but I can't vouch for it.

If you want a RV Spot please PM Pineywoods ASAP so he can advise what is left.

RV Spot List
JckDanls 07
boyjko
Fife
j-regn

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun, we did many times.

Can't make this one, Wife and I are doing a 9 day cruise on these dates.

Reactions: bmudd14474
First off thanks Brian for getting this posted it's been crazy around my place lately.
Rick sorry to hear y'all aren't going to make it was looking forward to seeing you and your lovely bride again but we do understand.
As usual I look forward to seeing all our friends again especially after not having a Gathering for awhile (they and you were missed). I also very much look forward to meeting our new friends.
Start making those time off requests and we will be posting more info as time goes but if you have any questions in the mean time ask them in the thread or PM me and I'll try to answer or get you an answer

Reactions: Fife and jaxgatorz
thank you for the information the last one we attended was 2015 were looking forward to the gathering we will be in Ower rv hopefully you will have room for us

orlandosmoking orlandosmoking I checked in your profile settings and it was uncheck under notify when mentioned and when quoted. I turned both on for you

Reactions: orlandosmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky