2023 N. FL Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
DrDon I have a big pot and burner and I'll have the potatoes and corn. I have plenty of full propane tanks.
We do have a 103 sub primal rib section it's in the fridge, We are about over flowing on fridge space 4 of them packed full.
There will be no live stream heck I'm not even sure about pictures but I'm sure some will get posted.
I'm kind of bummed that other than Robert we don't have any new people coming and it's going to be a kind of small Gathering compared to many of them we've had I guess having a few years since the last one people have forgotten how fun they are. One thing about the crowd we're gonna have is that we are all friends that know each other pretty well. I'm sure Robert will fit right in. Keith I hope she continues to improve and you get to make it up I know you've been looking forward to it and if you don't make it you and Charlotte will be missed. Tell her the magnolias are flowering and the hummers are around. Leave the tent home we have a place for you to sleep in a bed not a cot or hard ground.
I bought a new Masterbuilt Gravity Series 900 that came with the Pizza Oven attachment today and had a couple people eager to put it together and check it out. While they were working on it I must say I heard some cussing and complaining but they got it done and fired it up for the initial burn in.
Got a few projects to get done in the morning then hopefully by mid morning we'll start on sausage making.

Reactions: drdon
OK Then... All the prayers have worked... She had a really good night... Thank you all...

So she is now DEMANDING that I go... Who am I to argue ... So I am gathering everything back up (after putting it all away yesterday) and trying to get out of here by mid morning... A 5 hr ride and I'll be there ...

OK Then... All the prayers have worked... She had a really good night... Thank you all...

So she is now DEMANDING that I go... Who am I to argue ... So I am gathering everything back up (after putting it all away yesterday) and trying to get out of here by mid morning... A 5 hr ride and I'll be there ...
Glad she's feeling better Keith! You must be a great care-taker. See you soon!

Don

That’s great!

Reactions: flatbroke
Some people asked for a "live stream", would y'all like me to bring a laptop and set up maybe an hour of "live Q&A"? Not necessarily live stream but a way for people to remotely interact. Just a random thought

Reactions: smokin peachey
Some people asked for a "live stream", would y'all like me to bring a laptop and set up maybe an hour of "live Q&A"? Not necessarily live stream but a way for people to remotely interact. Just a random thought
Not sure the upload will support a live stream. We are in the sticks.

Just a preview from tonight 😁

PXL_20230421_225620184.MP.jpg
PXL_20230421_225626518.jpg
PXL_20230421_225628590.jpg
PXL_20230421_232031225.jpg
PXL_20230421_232034058.jpg
PXL_20230421_234855858.jpg
PXL_20230422_001748706.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinner was... Brisket, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, baked beans, com bread salad, corn on the cob, ABT's, Ooey gooey butter cake, carrot cake, man what else.,

Oh... Still have 10 lbs Foamhearts seasoned venison snack sticks, 19 lbs of venison andoulli, 19 lbs venison garlic jalapeno sausage still hanging in the smokehouse

Dinner was... Brisket, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, baked beans, com bread salad, corn on the cob, ABT's, Ooey gooey butter cake, carrot cake, man what else.,

Oh... Still have 10 lbs Foamhearts seasoned venison snack sticks, 19 lbs of venison andoulli, 19 lbs venison garlic jalapeno sausage still hanging in the smokehouse
Wtw no one brought any spam??

Reactions: flatbroke
What a great time! I got home, showered and unpacked then took several couch naps 🤣😂

Uploading pics and videos to my Google drive now that I'll post tomorrow.

Great to see old faces (and I mean olllld 😂) and meeting new friends.

** Edit ** I made smoked ribeye Mac and cheese for dinner, leftover smoked ribeye from Friday's dinner 🤤
PXL_20230423_230147283.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky