Off to the Iowa Gatherin!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Well folks, momma an I are gettin ready ta head out fer the Iowa gatherin, we won't be round the neighborhood until Sunday evenin. Yall be good, enjoy yer weekend an have good smoke!

For those of ya who know the kinda folks I'm goin with, prayers an good wish's would be appreciated! Naw just kiddin, should be a hoot! We will take some pictures so yall can see what we did. Belly shots fer those a you in the need!

See you Sat Tip. Lookin forward to meeting everyone. Here we go again with the belly shots.

I hope you Iowa guys and gals have some fun! The food should be great!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

have a great time!!!!! you gonna need more than prayers with wd and eme around,lol im am sure great time will be had and hope good weather prevails. you guys deserve it!!!!!

Have a safe trip! Kick deud in the shins for me, he'll know why...LOL
Just kidding!!
wink.gif

I know you guys will have a great time.

Remember: lots of pics; no belly shots!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky