Oct Throwdown Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Pork Loin Wellington. I didn't have a prayer against the line up :)

That was my initial idea too! Yours turned out great though. I ran outta time and just went with the ol poke and stuff...
rofl.gif

What?! Your dish was fantastic! Very unique and refined, with an interesting British history to it. After I looked up what a few of the ingredients were, it definitely sounded as delicious as it looked.
Aww shucks. Thanks Kris. :)

That was my initial idea too! Yours turned out great though. I ran outta time and just went with the ol poke and stuff...
rofl.gif
Well. I learned things making it I can apply to fatties! If I ever get into making those more!

Bring on the next challenge! :)

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Congrats to KrisUpInSmoke KrisUpInSmoke For winning this months Judges choice with
Pecan-Smoked, Brown sugar-honey mustard- Cayenne pepper glazed, Bacon wrapped Granny Smith Apple. Stuffed with Country Ham, Manchego cheese, Apple, Jalapeno, and Black pepper.

View attachment 380369

And the congrats to Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan for the people choice with Apple, Bacon, and Wild Rice stuffed Pork Loin with a side of asparagus
View attachment 380370

Thank you to everyone that entered and a big thanks to our sponsors@tulsajeff SMF owner and bvbull200 bvbull200 owner of www.pitfacedbbq.com

Congrats to the winners. It was fun to see all the creativity. Mine was the Fireball Chops and was glad to be part of the competition.

Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
The dishes were awesome. That page is saved offline on my computer to go back to when I'm ready to give them a whirl. Some PMs might randomly show up sometime down the road, so don't forget what you did ;).

That was a helluva return to throwdowns - hopefully enough to spring this thing in to more action going forward!

And a special congrats to the winners! Fantastic execution Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan and KrisUpInSmoke KrisUpInSmoke !

And a special congrats to the winners! Fantastic execution Misplaced Nebraskan Misplaced Nebraskan and KrisUpInSmoke KrisUpInSmoke !

Why, thank you, sir!

so don't forget what you did

:oops:...Lol...I have to piece it together from pictures and scraps of paper to write a post on it. I'm a "little bit of this, little bit of that" till it feels right - type of cook. Not so much the writing it down type. I was careful to "document" this experimental entry so it could be recreated. I better get to the post before it's too late.

Reactions: bvbull200
I know this is pretty late coming, but congrats to the winners. Those dishes looked fantastic. I made the country style ribs, with apples and sauerkraut. I wasn’t sure how steep the competition would be. My dish tasted great, but it wasn’t very eye appealing. I’m looking forward to the next throw down.

A Big Congrats to all who entered Looked Great !!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky