Oct Throwdown Winners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Congrats to KrisUpInSmoke KrisUpInSmoke For winning this months Judges choice with
Pecan-Smoked, Brown sugar-honey mustard- Cayenne pepper glazed, Bacon wrapped Granny Smith Apple. Stuffed with Country Ham, Manchego cheese, Apple, Jalapeno, and Black pepper.

kris.jpg

And the congrats to @Misplaced Nebraskan for the people choice with Apple, Bacon, and Wild Rice stuffed Pork Loin with a side of asparagus
misplaced.jpg

Thank you to everyone that entered and a big thanks to our sponsors@tulsajeff SMF owner and @bvbull200 owner of www.pitfacedbbq.com

Congratulations to the winners. It was a hard fought campaign but in the end the voters have spoken and we must now come together... Wait a minute, I was confused there for a minute.

Nice work all of you...JJ

Congrats to the winners, and all the entries, Great job to the great looking dishes that people did all the work for. Points...

Thank you, Judges! I'm honored to be chosen! This throwdown featured a whole lineup of winners and I was excited just to have my dish shown with such creative, amazing plates!

Thanks, everybody, for the congrats!

Congratulations @Misplaced Nebraskan !

Thank you, @TulsaJeff and @bvbull200 Pitfaced BBQ for putting up prizes! Really cool!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations you guys both of your meals looked fantastic. It was a tough choice picking a winner.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky