NOH Char Siu Country Style Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bena

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
North Dakota
I decided to try out the packets of NOH Char Siu for supper tonight with some Zucchini and Bing Cherries.   Was great and easy and another reason to use the Tumber Todd has on sale ;-).

I tumbled for about 40 min and grilled on the grill grates at about 600-700 to get the char that was a great combination of flavors. 

Thanks for viewing and hope you give it a try.   I had to find it in my local Asian market.

Reactions: dirtsailor2003
Looks great I tried it on wings and baby backs,unfourtantley it wasn't for me I believe it was the five spice.

My daughter got me a Tumbler. I love it. Works very well for quick marinating. The NOH is a little 5-spice forward but good flavor and youhave to love that COLOR!...JJ
biggrin.gif

NOH Good! As in good, not no good!

Nice looking smoke!

Ate a bunch of NOH char Sui when I was in Hawaii. I like mine better, but damn the color NOH gives the meat is crazy. Always reminds me of curing salmon skenes for bait!

Points!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky