May 2010 Throwdown - Winners!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations to the winners and thanks even to the non winners.  Everything looks absolutely great!

Congrats to Caveman and Meateater - Rob you must have cheated somehow - I have eaten small portions of your food - inside joke went to Robs house for dinner and he buried me in a corner so I could not reach the food LOL
and he still cleaned me out!

Congrats's to everyone who entered & Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry & the comments.  I will post my notes shortly.  I just wanted to check in quickly as I haven't followed my normal daily sign in routine.  Tied with Chef Rob, eh?  Hmmmmmm.......I think that in itself is complimentary.  Great job to everyone who entered.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Here is a list of the 10 entries, and the grand smokers that presented them:

Meateater = Pork Tenderloin, Chicken Meatball And Shrimp Loaded Pizza

DougE = Chicken Parmigiana Fattie. I ground a pound or so of chicken breast and spiced it up with garlic powder, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes. For the filling I used tomato sauce, shiitake mushrooms, fresh grated parmesan cheese and sliced mozzarella cheese.

ChefRob = smoked braised short ribs with a smoked pepper stuffed with orzo, shrooms, asparagus and 3 chz

Daddyzaring = Smoked stuffed meatball (Beef/I.  Sausage stuffed w/ 50/50 mozzy/provo, Mushroom, B.  Olive), Spagetti, and homemade sauce, and bacon and spinach

Silverwolf636 = Carnival Italian Sausage with Sauce and Mozzerella cheese rolled into a fatty on Italian bun.

Caveman =Smoked Tuscan Sausage Cannelloni, Smoked Beef Braciole, Smoked Focaccia w/Caprese Salad

Miamirick = Pizza fattie with pepperoni, onion, bacon, mozzarrella, sauce, topped with pizza crust weave

Lugnutz = Garlic, blue cheese and herb stuffed pork loin with garlic alfredo pasta

adiochiro3 = Inside-Out Ravioli: beef/spinach/onion “filling” around pasta, cheeses & spinach leaves

WALLE = Chicken and Shrimp w/ a Smoked Gouda Cream Sauce over Pasta w/ Smoked Parm and Garlic Sticks

havnt seen CAVEMAN or CHEFROB summary pics yet

what you waiting for?  how we gonna copy it?
it's coming rick......in the middle of quite possibly the worst week ever for me, outside i anyone dieing of course.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky