I am just a little bit country ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
I just ate this , for supper. Its cold out and this was outstanding! I even used the good china.

Grits and eggs, sliced fresh tomatoes, grilled pork chop and fresh hot buttered bread. Big mug of hot coiffee. OMG!

I don't care where you live in the country, thats a country boys meal!!

Go ahead, just drool on your moniter!

IMG_1961.JPG

That’s a stick to your ribs breakfast to power you through a long day for sure. Good stuff

I just ate this , for supper. Its cold out and this was outstanding! I even used the good china.

Grits and eggs, sliced fresh tomatoes, grilled pork chop and fresh hot buttered bread. Big mug of hot coiffee. OMG!

I don't care where you live in the country, thats a country boys meal!!

Go ahead, just drool on your moniter!

View attachment 522670
Yes sir, I live 1000+ miles from you, but I understand the language just fine. That comfort food 101. Nice job.

Perfect country Foam! That’s the kind of meal that’ll keep you going in the cold for sure! But, you submariners always know how to eat better than anyone!

I love breakfast for supper and that's a fine meal right there !

Keith

Thanks

That’s a stick to your ribs breakfast to power you through a long day for sure. Good stuff

Heck ya, good for a whole day of chopping cotton or laying in the hammock on the porch. LOL

I'm in, just need to replace the coffee with a different adult beverage.

NP, get this man a glass of cold milk!

I love breakfast for supper and that's a fine meal right there !

Keith

I always like breakfast for supper. If I ate it for breakfast it sort of slowed me down all day. LOL

That's awesome. I am a huge proponent of breakfast for dinner. I work with a guy who thinks eating BFD is pure heresy. I send him pictures of it quite frequently!

Reactions: foamheart
Man that looks soo good!!. We often do steak and eggs (nothing like dipping your steak in egg yolk! Yum!) or fried porkchops and gravy for weekend breakfasts. My boys are big meat eaters so thats their kind of breakfast! And usually in the summer we do tomatoes when we have them fresh.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky