3 Jalapeno Cheddar Sausage's Stuffed Mashed Potato Loaf, Fresh Salsa Salad and Mozza cheese sauce Pic heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow! That is so creative and looks absolutely amazing! I love the plate shot! Wow! For not posting in a while you came out swinging David! Thank you for sharing, definitely got me thinking!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow! That is so creative and looks absolutely amazing! I love the plate shot! Wow! For not posting in a while you came out swinging David! Thank you for sharing, definitely got me thinking!

Thanks Jed for the like and the comment

Yes been real busy and could only get on for a bit every once and awhile.
This was fun to build and been thinking about something like this for awhile.

Lots of flavors , and with the flour it makes the mashed almost like a bread. So many other ways this can be used

David

Wow David, It looks great and very creative. Nice write up to.

Point for sure
Chris

David, that is nothing short of amazing. One of the most creative and visually appealing meals I've ever seen. You do some really cool stuff with potatoes but I think this one takes the cake. Extremely well thought out, prepared, and presented. I'm duly impressed sir!!

Robert

So when does your book come out? David's 1001 ways to use potatoes lol! Definitely thinking outside of the box but I love it! Great work!

Ryan

David the creativity in your dishes is off the wall, and everything looks just delicious! It looks to be well worth the effort!!

Wow...I keep coming back to this and have decided I'm making it this evening. Gonna do two smaller ones though versus one large on. Plan to use beef and jalapeno sausage. that should go well with the rest of the goodies going into it.

Robert

Sorry guys , had to go away for a couple days , and no internet there.
Mona has the RV in a nice spot .....no internet.
Did I say there was no internet , not even with my phone.

David

David, that is nothing short of amazing. One of the most creative and visually appealing meals I've ever seen. You do some really cool stuff with potatoes but I think this one takes the cake. Extremely well thought out, prepared, and presented. I'm duly impressed sir!!

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was fun to do , and learned a couple things , on how I hope to make it even better.

Little more milk to the cheese sauce and make the potatoes , a little thicker. Will be trying this soon again maybe as single sausage logs.

David

So when does your book come out? David's 1001 ways to use potatoes lol! Definitely thinking outside of the box but I love it! Great work!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the love and the comment

Soon ,LOL. But i'm only up to 83 ways so far :) . And counting

You know me , was going to make a gravy but at last thought , said to myself , Self it needs more cheese .
So made the Mozzarella Cheese sauce

David

David the creativity in your dishes is off the wall, and everything looks just delicious! It looks to be well worth the effort!!

Thanks Ray for the like and the comment

It really was well worth the try and I'm glad I did . It was fun to see if all the parts would work together.
And yes a great meal , and seconds

David

Little more milk to the cheese
Try heavy cream. That makes for a really rich and decadent cheese sauce.
Will be trying this soon again maybe as single sausage logs.
I replied earlier today that I plan to do these and they will be done as single links. Thought I'd get them done today but found myself into a small welding project and now don't have the time.

Robert

Wow...I keep coming back to this and have decided I'm making it this evening. Gonna do two smaller ones though versus one large on. Plan to use beef and jalapeno sausage. that should go well with the rest of the goodies going into it.

Robert

That sounds great Robert , I am honored that you think this is meal that you think you please you and the missis.

Hope it works for you , and I would love to hear the results.
I also mentioned that I am going to try single ones also. Just to see , as I have a batch of Hot Italian sausages , so going to do a few of those

David

Try heavy cream. That makes for a really rich and decadent cheese sauce.

That sounds like a good idea, because of the cheese and the heat it just thickens too much, once off the heat

found myself into a small welding project and now don't have the time.

There is always another day Robert. Most times work comes first. ( after family )

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky