Greek night, Pork Souvlaki , Lemon Rice, Couscous Greek Salad, added grilled Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mercy! That is a heck of a spread. I dont know that I could have waited on anyone else. I'd been on that first.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the comment

It was hard to not eat those souvlaki right off the grill, And I did make it a little presentable for the in laws. They enjoyed it.

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Just WOW David!! I LOVE Souvlaki and Mediterranean flavors overall. I would dive into that meal head first. A++ presentation and pics too.

Thanks Jeff for the comment

Yes the Med flavours were there , I really enjoy sharp and sour flavours and this hit the spot.

The Souvlaki were just wonderful, I snuck enough away for me to have one now for supper with some of the salad and rice
as I just got in and the house is empty right now. And that does not happen often.

Thanks about the pics, I try and some were nice and clear

David

Holy cow David you're getting way to fancy with you cooks for me. Everything looks excellent. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

P.S What no spuds, that's gotta be a first. LOL

Thanks Chris for the love and the comment

Not too fancy really , just trying to make it pretty like me. :emoji_laughing:

Thanks yes it was all good ( except the shrimp ) but they went pretty fast, so someone must have liked them.

Funny you would say that about the no show potato, I was looking at a Greek dessert recipe that had mashed potato in it, I will be doing it later on, as I kind of ran out of time . It was a busy day

Sending you a PM.

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Awesome spread there guy dang would love to have been here.

Warren

Thanks Warren for the like and the comment

It was a very nice spread , until the sparks started flying from the forks and knives , lol

I had to stand back , for a bit until the coast was clear for me to go in .

I would have made room for you Warren.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky