• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help.......! In search of a AMERICAN built smoker barrel

slicmc84

Joined Jun 18, 2017
Currently I have a small vertical charcoal/wood smoker grill but i would like to grow bigger. I've been searching all the outlets around me, home depot, Lowe's , Sam's club, tractor supply etc.. My current issuse is the American build of these, I can't find any! What are the brands, costs, and or reviews on some American made smoker barrels? My budget isn't to break the bank just yet because I do live in a apartment. I do have a back deck so I can go modestly big. Thank you

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
If your looking for a UDS, then there are guys on here that build them.
Or they are pretty easy to build yourself.
Al

slicmc84

Joined Jun 18, 2017
SmokinAl, thank you so much. Is this the correct forum for this question? Wasn't to sure. Also, would you haooen to know the gentlemens name on here for me to ask questions? Thanks, Chris

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Look down thru the forum list for smoker builds . Then go to the uds section .

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 22, 2017
Google "$50 no-weld UDS build". Just spend the extra money to get an 85-gal food-grade drum.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.