1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help.......! In search of a AMERICAN built smoker barrel

Discussion in 'UDS Builds' started by slicmc84, Jul 15, 2018.

1. slicmc84

slicmc84 Newbie

Currently I have a small vertical charcoal/wood smoker grill but i would like to grow bigger. I've been searching all the outlets around me, home depot, Lowe's , Sam's club, tractor supply etc.. My current issuse is the American build of these, I can't find any! What are the brands, costs, and or reviews on some American made smoker barrels? My budget isn't to break the bank just yet because I do live in a apartment. I do have a back deck so I can go modestly big. Thank you

2. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

If your looking for a UDS, then there are guys on here that build them.
    Or they are pretty easy to build yourself.
    Al

slicmc84 likes this.
  3. slicmc84

slicmc84 Newbie

SmokinAl, thank you so much. Is this the correct forum for this question? Wasn't to sure. Also, would you haooen to know the gentlemens name on here for me to ask questions? Thanks, Chris

4. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Look down thru the forum list for smoker builds . Then go to the uds section .

slicmc84 likes this.
  5. 1215

1215 Fire Starter

Google "$50 no-weld UDS build". Just spend the extra money to get an 85-gal food-grade drum.