Gift From A Friend And Fellow SMF Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Just recieved a hand me down from my bud h8that4u h8that4u . This slicer looks brand new and even had the box lol. Greatly appreciated. There will be bacon posts coming soon!
IMG_20200905_141702.jpg
IMG_20200905_141104.jpg
IMG_20200905_141113.jpg

Thanks again bud

This is great! Very generous gesture. PM your address I’d be happy to send you some cure 1 so you can get started.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNJAKE
I have that same slicer. I’ve used it for doing lunchmeat from beef and turkey along with plenty of bacon and buckboard. Great home slicer.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks real good Jake. I missed this back in September. That's a great friend you have. And a nice looking slicer. Enjoy like I know you will.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky