February Throwdown Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who is the winner of the February Throwdown?

• 1)Smoked Seafood Paella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)Smoked seafood (scallops, shrimp, crab) stuffed salmon on Cumberland sauce, asparagus and Thai ric

• 3)Cold-Smoked then grilled salmon with smoked mussels

• 4)Cold Smoked Cioppino aka Zuppa Di Pesca

• 5)Bacon Wrapped, Crab Stuffed Shrimp w/ Chipotle Mayo, King Crab Claws, Gold Potatoes and Asparagus

• 6)Smoked spicy salmon quesadilla, Jumbo shrimp, Homemade Salsa using smoked veggies, and black beans

• 7)Smoked Tilapia (Cajun and Jamaican Jerk) and Smoked Shrimp Skewers

• 8)Smoked Sheephead fish with Carolina gold sauce and ABTS with sheephead strips

• 9)Smoked Salmon Filet, Smoked Salmon Bruschetta, and Honey Chipotle Shrimp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
wow these are some great looking plates, now do i like scallops, shrimp, clams, salmon, lobster how does one decide?

Awesome job to everyone who participated. . . . I gotta give the edge to the smoked seafood paella, beautiful presentation and I am sure it tastes even better than it looks!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

These pictures are great but IMHO, the best part of the throwdown is the recipe and the pictures of each chef process in putting the meal together.

To all that entered,
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I would love to go to any restaraunt and be served any of the meals above. If any of these were brought to the table I would be one happy camper.

Great job everyone. You guys continue to up the bar.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky