February Throwdown Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who is the winner of the February Throwdown?

• 1)Smoked Seafood Paella

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)Smoked seafood (scallops, shrimp, crab) stuffed salmon on Cumberland sauce, asparagus and Thai ric

• 3)Cold-Smoked then grilled salmon with smoked mussels

• 4)Cold Smoked Cioppino aka Zuppa Di Pesca

• 5)Bacon Wrapped, Crab Stuffed Shrimp w/ Chipotle Mayo, King Crab Claws, Gold Potatoes and Asparagus

• 6)Smoked spicy salmon quesadilla, Jumbo shrimp, Homemade Salsa using smoked veggies, and black beans

• 7)Smoked Tilapia (Cajun and Jamaican Jerk) and Smoked Shrimp Skewers

• 8)Smoked Sheephead fish with Carolina gold sauce and ABTS with sheephead strips

• 9)Smoked Salmon Filet, Smoked Salmon Bruschetta, and Honey Chipotle Shrimp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fired up

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 12, 2008
Indianapolis,Indiana
Who do you think is the winner of the February Seafood throwdown?

1. [font=&quot]Smoked Seafood Paella[/font]

2. Smoked seafood (scallops, shrimp, crab) stuffed salmon on Cumberland sauce, with lemon pepper asparagus and Thai rice medley

3. Cold-Smoked then grilled salmon with smoked mussels.

4. Cold Smoked Cioppino aka Zuppa Di Pesca.

5. Smoked Bacon Wrapped, Crab Stuffed Shrimp with Chipotle Mayo, King Crab Claws, Baby Gold Potatoes and Asparagus

6. Smoked spicy salmon quesadilla, Smoked Jumbo shrimp, Homemade Salsa using smoked veggies, and smoked black beans

7. Smoked Tilapia (Cajun and Jamaican Jerk) and Smoked Shrimp Skewers

8.[font=&quot] Smoked Sheephead fish with Carolina gold sauce and ABTS with sheephead strips [/font]

9. Smoked Salmon Filet, Smoked Salmon Bruschetta, and Honey Chipotle Shrimp

Grrrrrrrrr. I forgot to put the numbers on the poll again, please be careful that you choose the right one when you are voting. Sorry

Brad

Based my vote solely on feasting with the eyes first! Still, I doubt I'd turn any one of them away if it were placed in front of me!

Well done all!
points.gif

Mac

Those all look awesome !!! good luck to all.

I must confess to being one of the Dumbasses that forgot to put the code word in my photo. I realized it halfway thru eating my plate. DOH !!!! Most delicious mistake EVER. It was cedar plank salmon two ways, one with rib rub and lemon juice and one with teriyaki and smoke/grilled oysters with a butter/lemon/bacon sauce. Live and learn

I wish I could taste all of these to make the voting a heck of a lot better!!! *Drools* Looks awesome, people!! Great work!

I can "Sea" that we have plenty of seafood lovers hee at the SMF, good luck to all.

Now those are some really good looking food there. Now I'm live near the ocean and the resturants here would be mighty proud to have some of theses dishes coming out of their kitchens. Congrats to all the entries. I'll be awaiting for the wife to help me with my vote.

I was thinking the same thing Mark...... Those are absolutely awesome ladies and gents.. Well done..
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
:PDT_A rmataz_01_37:
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow! All there look sea worthy! My favorite is the Paella. Man this is one I am glad I dont have a horse to race. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky