COVID...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kind of sad that COVID has gone away. Now wait, hear me out.

Being on the sub 5 side of the looks scale, more people actually spoke to me when I was masked and had half my face covered. :emoji_shrug:

JC :emoji_cat:

• Haha
Reactions: Buckeyedude
I've traveled all over with my family in the past 3yrs. Detroit to Pennsylvania camelback mtn (2x), great wolf lodge ohio (2x), great wolf lodge traverse city michigan (1x), Florida (2x), myself on a snowboard trip to boyne mt Michigan, 2 trips to kings island.

All driving to and from.

Zero Fn issues! No cold, no covid, no bullsheet. Just the media blowing it out of proportion. Depending in which station you tune into.

Last edited:
We will take masks when we go on our cruise.
Don't know how much we will use them, but will have them.
Also will get our Flu and and Covid booster shots before we go.

ejuppdrklk881.png

My county has been reporting about 10 cases each week for the last few months. There is some degree of error because people who home test might not report to the health department.

We will take masks when we go on our cruise.
Don't know how much we will use them, but will have them.
Also will get our Flu and and Covid booster shots before we go.
That's a good idea. My wife's friend's family just came back from a cruise, and they all had Covid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JC in GB
That's a good idea. My wife's friend's family just came back from and cruise, and they all had Covid.
My friend's sister and BIL from the east coast... flew out west for a weeks vacation. Then took flights back the next weekend. On the return trip, the BIL must have contracted the virus in the airport or on flights. He infected 3 other people after returning home.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky