Congrats new Knights/tesses!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
Rather than add to the confusion that is the OTBS thread....Congrats to all the new members, heretowith:

CinnamonKC: OTBS #142
Pineywoods: OTBS #143
Ableman: OTBS #144
Seboke: OTBS #145
Erain: OTBS #146

Well done folks...now yer on the hook to help out the new folks and all that chivalry stuff too ;{)

well seeing how MOST folks are doing the congrats IN OTBS........which i have..........i will take this time on do the same here........

I'd like to add my congratulations too!! Welcome to the OTBS folks, you are well deserving.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Richtee, White Cloud, Walking Dude, TLD, Cowgirl and everyone else with such warm wishes!
I sure appreciate the nomination as well as the seconding and support!!
I need to smoke something and celebrate!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you ladies and gentleman who have helped and supported me I will strive to carry on the tradition.
Oh and thanks to you to Steve
biggrin.gif

Congrats to all, quite an honor.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thanks again, all the people who have helped me.... i wouldnt have benn able to get to this point w/o them, bob for the nom and all the seconds.
love this forum and the people in it. cinnKC.ableman,piney,seboke.... all truly great people and great smokers, very well deseved. congrats!!!

It's been said, "With great power comes great responsibility." Likewise with great honor, I believe. Of course, such honors often come after one has purposefully taken on responsibility and excelled.

I appreciate the encouragement and insight these folks exhibited prior to nomination. The helpful attitudes of the OTBS members in general are what pushed me to join the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky