Labor Day Throwdown Addendum: Upgraded Prize Package

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Civil just stole my entry idea... a griddle full of bacon!!

Ryan
Ryan, ok how about this…….
D5555368-8932-4344-BC43-8B72A2E794C1.jpeg

His little flat top puts out nicely….did some over easy eggs once the hash was done! Yes steak & egg breakfast in the woods!

WOW!! That would make for an amazing prize. I'll be sitting out as a committee member for that one. That knife belongs among my kitchen goodies :emoji_wink: Thanks so much for the offer. We're getting some entries in but have a ways to go before we reach 30.

Wow, that's awesome to see that griddle in action. I remember you mentioning that it'd be perfect for you and your wife on camping trips. So cool of you to share.

Did I miss something? I saw nothing that might piss somebody off.

He has not entered it and can't so as long as you don't post it in the forum, it's fair game as an entry. I'd vote for it :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert…..need to swing for the fence right? This one should get lots, cause any smoked or grilled item will work right…..we all should just have a pre-printed card and set it by all our cooks over the next couple of weeks and just submit the best pic….. easy piezy…..

Oh yes I have been using the little flat top every camp trip……the above pic was it in action for breakfast…..

As one that uses a knife, my builds are knifes I would use…..ie form and function is the rule….if they happen to look cool well that’s a bonus…..fingers crossed members go for broke!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky