Come On Folks, Let's See Those Throwdown Votes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Hmmmm....over 142,000 members and only 63 votes. Appears that we have a few slackers in our midst and the ratio seems to be a bit off :emoji_laughing: All those people worked their butts off putting together some amazing food. Let's show our support for their efforts. There's still a few days left to get the votes in so let's see some participation. What say y'all? Granted it took me a few times looking through them to decide on my vote, but it's out there....someplace. The thread is featured on the carousel so it's easy to find.

Robert

Hmmmm....over 142,000 members and only 63 votes. Appears that we have a few slackers in our midst and the ratio seems to be a bit off :emoji_laughing: All those people worked their butts off putting together some amazing food. Let's show our support for their efforts. There's still a few days left to get the votes in so let's see some participation. What say y'all? Granted it took me a few times looking through them to decide on my vote, but it's out there....someplace. The thread is featured on the carousel so it's easy to find.

Robert
throwdown????

Reactions: JLeonard
That’s just a saying, Robert. Joking.
I know you were joking :emoji_wink: Was just playing along.
Democrat? :emoji_laughing: :emoji_wink:
OUCH!!
They'll prolly be a lot of ballots 'found' and counted after the polls close.
Uh on Toto...I don't think we are in Florida any more :emoji_laughing:
Aight, now, As amusing as I think it is, let's not get the thread locked.
Doug makes a good point. This was intended to be fun....as well as inspiring. Let's not delve any deeper into the political aspect of it, but I agree, it was amusing.

Robert

I voted twice! :emoji_laughing:
Jim

I voted just like I always do, early and often. Lol
Hmm, one can vote more than once or often.
I scrolled back to the top of the thread to see how the vote count was adding up.
There is a button that says, "Change vote". I didn't click to see if I could completely erase my vote.
I made my choice and I'm standing by it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky