Bourbon Chuckie 2.0

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Sorta following Jeff's receipe for bourbon chuckie. I didnt inject the chuckie as I am worried about hitting 140 in 4 hours. Hey its only 30 degrees here right now. My son's 2nd birthday was yesterday so having a party at his grandpatrents house later. Should be fun.

Attachments

• 20211113_070704.jpg
    20211113_070704.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 25
Great Start BF !!
I'm waiting for a sale on Chucks---$6.89 here right now.
Be Back.
Like.

Bear

I think these were about $5.29/lb. Too much? Probably but it sounded good.
I'm in for the finish also! Sometimes the belly wins over the price... been there before also! I didn't mind the 30 degree temps we had yesterday, but the 60 mph wind gusts, snow, and 16 degree wind chill wasn't much fun.

Ryan

Our first cold snap this fall. First snow was Thursday, nothing stuck but I know it's coming.

oh man that looks great!

I like the look of the silicone roast rack - is that the OXO one? I feel some shopping coming on.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky