• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bourbon Chuckie 2.0

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Thank you everyone. It was incredible. Brokenhandle, PC Farmer, you guys have got to try it.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Enjoy the times while they are young.
Mine are now in their 20's and still single.
Only scrapes left. I am doing this again soon!
Outstanding and that is the best sign you hit it!

Our first cold snap this fall. First snow was Thursday, nothing stuck but I know it's coming.
Rains Wednesday and Thursday. Snow Friday and Saturday that is staying until spring.
Really nice for deer hunting tracking, but shivered well in the blind.
I hope it is gone the end of March when we return from our first snowbird winter in Florida.

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Fueling Around, I am loving every minute of it. I think I spoil him though, won't eat a hotdog but will down just about anything smoked. He enjoyed the chuckie without the peppers and onions last night.

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 3, 2015
Crushed that one! Great work!!!! I’m feeling an urge to go get some chuckie!!!!!!!

bigfurmn

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 25, 2016
Thank you everyone. I can't wait to figure out what to do with the little bit of leftovers I do I have!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Paying 7 or 8 bucks a pound for a dadblammed chuck roast is insane, but here we are ....
I also think the popularity of Sous Vide has affected the Price of Chuck Roast & Eye Round. Being able to turn a Chuck Roast into something very similar to a Prime Rib make it worth more than the $2.49 I was paying when I first got my Sous Vide Supreme, just a couple years ago.

Bear

hammer77

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 8, 2015
I haven't smoked a chuckie in a bit mainly due to the cost, but after seeing this I might just have to bite the bullet. Nicely done!

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
Did you cover them pans with foil or just let em ride? looks awesome ty for sharing

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.