2 Chuckies - 2 Different Ways

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Both Look Mighty Tasty!!
Thread is Fun too.
Wish I could tell which is Best, though!!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Whoa John!! What an amazing meal....twice :emoji_astonished: This looks truly epic. Great job my friend on the food itself and a beautiful presentation. Much deserving of the carousel ride, that's for sure.

Looking ahead...if you and that new Rec Tec keep getting along like this you're probably gonna see one of those pretty little yellow badges under your name next year!!

Rooting for my friend,
Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
John, Q for you, is that a Zwilling German made 4 star chief knife you are using?

John, Q for you, is that a Zwilling German made 4 star chief knife you are using?

Now you have me curious. That knife looks identical to a Chicago Cutlery knife I have but have been looking at the Zwilling knives thinking it may be time to upgrade.

Waiting....
Robert

Now you have me curious. That knife looks identical to a Chicago Cutlery knife I have but have been looking at the Zwilling knives thinking it may be time to upgrade.

Waiting....
Robert

Robert, I have had a four star set for a little over 25 years and they are very good knives! I've expanded now and have 3 chiefs (2 full and one mid) as well as full complement of the others. The German made four stars haven't changed one bit in 25 years. Just keep an eye on macy's they will have them on sale at different times of the years and it will save hundreds!

Civil, I noticed that in one of your recent posts and meant to say something, got side tracked - hardly never happens. :emoji_wink:

Yes they are the 5 star, just bought a new set (we have an older set that was moved up to the mountain hose - it's were all the hand me downs end up before goodwill) earlier this year from BBB on sale, then I added to the set with birthday gift cards and such. So now I have a full butcher block.

Great knives, really sharp and stay sharp a long time.

I will post a pic of them soon, just for the curious.

John

Reactions: civilsmoker

Waiting....
Robert

You can also get them from Bed Bath and Beyond, just keep an eye out for a sale or check with Tracey, I bet she has discount coupons....

Civil, I noticed that in one of your recent posts and meant to say something, got side tracked - hardly never happens. :emoji_wink:

Yes they are the 5 star, just bought a new set (we have an older set that was moved up to the mountain hose - it's were all the hand me downs end up before goodwill) earlier this year from BBB on sale, then I added to the set with birthday gift cards and such. So now I have a full butcher block.

Great knives, really sharp and stay sharp a long time.

I will post a pic of them soon, just for the curious.

John

John, Ah the 5 star are very nice! I'm a knife guy, and now that I'm starting to make my own its a bad thing....maybe need to get a mountain house to store them in! I'm working on the layout of my own set of kitchen knifes right now. They will be out of AEB-L SS with that will go through a cryo bath at -100 deg after the quench to get optimum performance.

PS..... I'm glad you caught the Easter egg in previous post pics. They are put there by influence of my son.....

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky