• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef... Whole- Half- Quarter

oscar

Joined Dec 25, 2012
I just read back up this thread more carefully and did up a cut sheet. Great idea. Don't know that the butcher will follow it, but we'll try. Anybody else finding butchers several months out in other parts of the country after the brief meat scare?

Will Squared

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 24, 2020
I was asking our Butcher about halves and quarters and he said now is not the best time of year for N. Cal. I asked him about origin (we have a lot of cattle around here) and he said he shops for the best price and quality and it could come from OR one week and NY the next. ALL US Beef !
No Brazil beef for us.

Kevin Braker

Fire Starter
Joined May 21, 2018
Id buy it halved and hang it in my garage and have at it. would take a couple hours with a handsaw, table and my knives. Its good to be a butcher these days.

Will Squared

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 24, 2020
Id buy it halved and hang it in my garage and have at it. would take a couple hours with a handsaw, table and my knives. Its good to be a butcher these days.
That is something to think about...
I got this video in my feeds today.
I like these Bearded Butchers.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.