Babyback with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tsonka

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 19, 2016
Wichita, Kansas
Very nice day here in Wichita Kansas, doing another slab of Babyback on the WSM. Again sorry for not completing my Q-View post a few weeks ago, but when your next potential lady friend comes buy "just because", you forget about the internet. 

However the ribs came out very well using a modified version of Al's perfect rib recipe. Gonna try it again. I have no intentional changes to it, just using materials on hand and reading it before I start then going from there using it as guidance.

First things first .... Babybacks rinsed, trimmed the last bone off each end, membrane left on, light mustard coat, medium rub coat then allowed to sit and get happy.

Last edited:
That is looking good, Looks like the weather is hanging in for you as well, Looking forward to the final pics....lol if you get them.... 

Looks good so far,I have a bunch of BBs in the freezer going to do my first ones next week

Richie

Have timer set to 1 hour then checking. in the end Im going to put into a 600deg gas grill to heat BBQ sauce so want to leave some room to move there

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky