Apricot and Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KimberlyO

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 17, 2023
O'Fallon, MO
Not the prettiest dish I have cooked, but, it tasted pretty good and we enjoyed the meal. We especially liked the glaze (It can be found on grillgirl.com). This was just my second pork tenderloin, so, all in all, i was happy with the result.

Here are a couple of pictures for posterity! Please forgive the terrible, messy photos!
IMG_20230412_173455494.jpg

IMG_20230412_173717467.jpg

I personally don’t see a mess… just a very juicy tenderloin, nice job on that cook! Plated shot look awesome! 👍🏼

Reactions: KimberlyO
Good looking chow! Apricot ginger just sounds good to me. You wanna see crappy photos?? look at some of my stuff.

Tenderloins are a favorite of ours, and yours look good Kim.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks bomb to me. Nice work on that!
Good work! Looks good!
Looks good. The glaze looks killer
I personally don’t see a mess… just a very juicy tenderloin, nice job on that cook! Plated shot look awesome! 👍🏼

Looks great Kim, nothing wrong with that plate of food, and the glaze sounds and looks good also.

And both photos , nothing wrong there either

David
Good looking chow! Apricot ginger just sounds good to me. You wanna see crappy photos?? look at some of my stuff.
Looks like a great meal to me.
I would be all over that. Nice dish Kim.
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. First post of a meal and all. I have been smoking meat for a while now, but stuck to very basic stuff. Trying to branch out to more grilling and different meats. This was very new to me. I know, what's so different about a pork tenderloin? Well, it was a bit intimidating to me! Thanks again!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks awesome sounds like a good glaze nice job and I'm sure it was good eating

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky