Apricot and Ginger Glazed Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When the pics get my mouth to watering like it is now (pass me a napkin) there aint nothing wrong with them. Got a pork loin in the fridge now I was wondering what to do with. Thinking I may be doing this!

Jim

Reactions: KimberlyO
When the pics get my mouth to watering like it is now (pass me a napkin) there aint nothing wrong with them. Got a pork loin in the fridge now I was wondering what to do with. Thinking I may be doing this!

Jim
Glad it got got the juices flowing, Jim. Makes me feel better about the pics! and thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: JLeonard
Ginger is so unique in that it is a seasoning and a tea as well as a treat. I use ginger in sausage. My wife makes a stir fry that is thick with ginger.
When I make seasonings with ginger, I use her tea granules and put in the coffee grinder.
That must have been something cooking on a clay kamado. You probably didn't have an instruction manual with that...
Housemate that owned the Kamado had "the book". It was fun counting briquettes for cooking 2 servings of burgers, chicken, or steak. Didn't use it much past basic cooks.
Got invited to a seafood cook where the salmon sides were slow cooked and smoked on a clay kamado. That is the only way I will eat salmon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky