Twice Smoked Pineapple Glazed Carving Ham w/ Greens and New Potato’s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a beautiful looking ham!! Congrats on the ride too!
Thanks Steve, much appreciated!
Wowsers Civil that is some good looking chow. If you have any leftovers that would make some good ham salad.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris, and I do have just a little bit left and was thinking the same thing about a salad!

Man beautiful plate!! The ham especially looks perfect but I'd murder those green beans too!

Man beautiful plate!! The ham especially looks perfect but I'd murder those green beans too!
Thanks jcam! The beans are pretty good. I learned the technique from the professional chef cook book and it infuses a lot of flavor into them. The almonds to, they are little bites of flavor bombs!

Reactions: jcam222
Amazing stuff right there! Everything looks fantastic + a spinner ride for desert! Congrats!

I'm not sure how I missed your post. Bingo! you nailed that 👍

For a few years I've been doing a second smoking (wake-up smoking) on carver hams from Sam's Club. They are a rear leg, outside muscle city ham, and are wonderful. Your recipe is much more elaborate than what I do, but these are wonderful gifts. Here are two I smoked for friends for their Christmas meal.
MmfKc3j.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DRKsmoking
I'm not sure how I missed your post. Bingo! you nailed that 👍

For a few years I've been doing a second smoking (wake-up smoking) on carver hams from Sam's Club. They are a rear leg, outside muscle city ham, and are wonderful. Your recipe is much more elaborate than what I do, but these are wonderful gifts. Here are two I smoked for friends for their Christmas meal.
View attachment 685490
Very nice looking Hans for sure! When we first got them we would get the whole section but it was just too big for us to eat so we now get the 1/2.

We normally do them rather simple as well but the wife had a craving…..we also happen to have 3 whole pineapples to eat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky