5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Vix-did you pass the test? You did take the test didn't you?? :twisted: There is no real test, but on your next smoke you'll be able to apply some new knowledge to what you're doing.

Enjoy!

Great eCourse Jeff, I've learned so much that I now relize how blind I was before. The course definitely can get anyone out of the beginner status.

The course was great..learned things I never thought of. Everyone should take the course..even just as a refresher. Thanks Jeff.

Jeff;

Recieved your ecourse, and did learn a few things. Have been thinking of modding my ECB and your course confirmed my ideas... as well making the perfect smoking environment.

thanks again

Just finished reading thru the course and it was very informative for a newbie like me. I am going to start going thru some of the links that were also provided.

Great job and thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

For anyone who is interested, I placed a link to the signup form for the 5 Day eCourse in the "Quick Links" dropdown menu above.

Maybe that will make it easier for everyone.. great suggestion, PigCicles!

Jeff, thanks for posting the e-course. I resubmitted my e-mail because I've only received the first lesson on the 20th of last month. Hopefully you are still sending the course.
Dennis

Dennis,

I have an autoresponder service that sends those out for me and they occasionally get caught in spam filters if I am not whitelisted.. just par for the course.

Be watching for an email from me.

By the way... now that it has been brought up I realize that I moved the eCourse link to the top left of the page, a more easily accessible place.

Forgot to mention that
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
!!!! Sorry

Hey Jeff
I love this site!! I signed up for you eCourse and have not received it yet.
I don't have a spam folder and every other item from SMF has come right through thank you for you time and hard work on this site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky