5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent tips !
icon_biggrin.gif

Got all 5 and really enjoyed. Also, thanks for the rub and sauce recipe. I wll be trying that real soon. I make one very simular but always trying to improve.

The next step is to sign up for the premier memership for 15 bucks to give something back. What's 15 bucks to support the site for a year? NADA!

Haven't signed up just yet, but I'm curious as to why you're doing an email delivery rather than either web pages or a stickied post in the forum.

edit: oops, found the answer further up in the thread. Bite-size chunks, got it.

Thanks a lot.
I'm reading now "day 1".....and the two first things I noticed are:

1)You "cut the cow" in a different way......a sooooo different way than here in Argentina.
2) I need a "food dictionaire" NOW!
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

So long (and thanks for all the fish)
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky