2013 SOUTH FLORIDA GATHERING (THIRD ANNUAL GATHERING) NOV. 8-10TH COME JOIN IN..............

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dave that looks like a good start! I need to buy a bunch of butts or picnics for this weekends party. Only a small gathering of 85ppl.......

The FIL is in a rush to buy a grinder, stuffer and tenderizer. So I may them to bring to the gathering......

How did you get my great grandfather's picture ?

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Last edited:
Good News!! 

Ed, Ice Daddy, is donating 1000lbs of ice to the gathering!!!

If we have leftovers on Sunday we are making a Igloo Smokehouse LOL 
roflmao.gif

Ed is a great guy. We frequently talked at the NFLG, He has supplied Ice and other things like bushels of oysters to the NFLG for the past few years and we so appreciated his contributions.

Thanks again Ed and I hope to see you soon.......

Joe

Thanks ED!!!! That is really Awesome of you!!!

Igloo Smokehouse....now that is cold smoking at it's finest!

I need to get busy... Just got all the ingredients to make some apple pie....And I dont mean the pie you bake in the oven.... Should be ready by november..............

A neighbor did some major trimming of an oak tree last weekend. I was able to get a fair amount already in a shed to dry out. Are we still needing wood for the gathering? Keep in mind it will have only seasoned for 6-7 weeks for those that don't use greenish wood.

I am looking forward to some apple pie!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky