10 1/2th Annual South Florida Gathering - Pics Added

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well OK Then ... "I SURVIVED"... Another GREAT South Florida Gathering ...

Let me start with a big Thank You to Jeff and Doug .... Without Jeff and his Forums, Doug would have never been able to start the S. Fl. Smokingmeatforums Gathering... Doug and Smoking Al got the gathering started and it has blossomed ever since ... So Thank You ...

It was a little weaker this year than years past but a good time and good food was still had by all .. We had a couple of new people this year so that was encouraging... Said they would be back next year... But then again there has been others that has said that as well...

And it was actually a 1st timer (Drew) who won the Friendly rib competition.. 5 people entered .. He did it on a recently purchased Masterbuilt Bullet Smoker .. He found it on clearance new for $17 ... So congratulations Drew (he's not a member... yet) ...

As most know.. I don't own a cell phone so I don't have any pictures.. Doug has a few as he said he will be posting...

OK.. I'm ready for next year.. is it here yet ??

This is a test.....

Update: apparently it's only letting me post one picture at a time and i have about 50. I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Attachments

• PXL_20211113_001719283.jpg
    PXL_20211113_001719283.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 29
Had a great time again as usual. Good to see everyone again.
Al and John were curious as to the brand of sausage on the smoker. Here it is.
5B29896B-F3EC-4BF4-AAA2-02B65A5891ED.jpeg

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on this but the site isnt letting me upload multiple photos, i'm going to talk to the Admins and try to figure it out. This was never a problem before. In the meantime, i've uploaded all of my pictures to a Google Drive and made it viewable for anyone with this link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1laBN4gqp26g0DGpR8xgRu6Oyljq-GSzm?usp=sharing

This might be the only way to share without making a post for each of my 50+ pics.

ah! I'm a mod myself, but not a super-mod haha. I just posted to that group to let them know

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on this but the site isnt letting me upload multiple photos, i'm going to talk to the Admins and try to figure it out. This was never a problem before. In the meantime, i've uploaded all of my pictures to a Google Drive and made it viewable for anyone with this link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1laBN4gqp26g0DGpR8xgRu6Oyljq-GSzm?usp=sharing

This might be the only way to share without making a post for each of my 50+ pics.
Wow that a lot of good food! Looks like a great time.

I have some sad news. Van has passed away... Many of you will remember him riding his mobility scooter around the campground... He and his wife Phyllis attended many of the S. Fl gatherings as well as the N. Fl gatherings...

He will be dearly missed ... thoughts and prayers for Phyllis and the family ...

• Sad
Reactions: cuckoo4141
I have some sad news. Van has passed away... Many of you will remember him riding his mobility scooter around the campground... He and his wife Phyllis attended many of the S. Fl gatherings as well as the N. Fl gatherings...

He will be dearly missed ... thoughts and prayers for Phyllis and the family ...
Sad news, he was a good guy. Pass our condolences on to Phyllis, please.

Very sad. Our condolences to Phyliss.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky