10th Annual South Florida Smoking Meat Gathering (THE BIG ONE!!) - November 13-14, 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gathering

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am up for whatever.
Spring might be tough since we will be moving into the new house around then, but never know....

Until then, let you drool over the brisket I did this weekend....

20201122_190512.jpg
20201122_181029.jpg

Hey everyone, sure miss you. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in another backyard kitchen party at my house. There is a vacant lot next door so lots of room to park. John has an egg, a mini, an offset and cold smoker. Plus we have a 2 burner camp chef and a 36 black stone for all cooking purpose.
Let me know if you are game and we will set a date. I promise at least a brisket and chicken on the menu.

Carol... I would love to as I am ready for a vacation... but I am having some health issues that needs attention which will take most of the Spring ...

I just sent Doug an email telling him we need to get a thread going for the fall gathering as sites are starting to fill up ...

Carol... I would love to as I am ready for a vacation... but I am having some health issues that needs attention which will take most of the Spring ...

I just sent Doug an email telling him we need to get a thread going for the fall gathering as sites are starting to fill up ...
Sorry about health issues. Understand as I’ve just had eye surgery last week walking around with blurry vision. Hope all goes well for you.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for not jumping on top of this sooner, as i just told Keith in a emaill....with covid and all the craziness i've lost all track of time :)

Would you like me to start a new thread for The Big Gathering Part 2 or keep it here and change the header? Keith looked on Reservice America and it looks like the weekend of Nov 12-14, 2021 has the most open spots but things are filling up already. Is everyone (or the majority) fine with this date?

Carol, backyard bbq sounds awesome! I have a very busy April and May but if the dates work out i would be game! Hope everyone is staying safe and really hope we get to see each other again this November.

Hey Everyone! Sorry for not jumping on top of this sooner, as i just told Keith in a emaill....with covid and all the craziness i've lost all track of time :)

Would you like me to start a new thread for The Big Gathering Part 2 or keep it here and change the header? Keith looked on Reservice America and it looks like the weekend of Nov 12-14, 2021 has the most open spots but things are filling up already. Is everyone (or the majority) fine with this date?

Carol, backyard bbq sounds awesome! I have a very busy April and May but if the dates work out i would be game! Hope everyone is staying safe and really hope we get to see each other again this November.
Please start planning now so we can get sites for next big gathering.
I will be gone all of June so date depends upon response. We can do anytime except first week of April and all of June.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky