• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

10 1/2th Annual South Florida Gathering - Post Covid Gathering

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
Here we are....a redo of the 10th Annual South Florida Gathering since pesky Covid-19 got in the way last year!

Date: 11/12-13, 2021

I've attached a screenshot of the available sites as of 3:30pm, 3/15/21

Site Booked:
Doug Mays - 81 (Fri-Mon)
Carol & John - 87
Gathering Site - 88

More details to come.....

Attachments

Last edited:

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
OK.. I'm all reserved up.. site 89 Thur. - Sun. ... And the Gathering site 88 Fri. - Sun ....

If anybody is thinking about going don't wait till the last minute to reserve your site as they don't last long ... So if you want to be near the Gathering site (88) ... BOOK NOW ...

I am already looking forward to it since last years was canceled .. .

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
OK.. I'm all reserved up.. site 89 Thur. - Sun. ... And the Gathering site 88 Fri. - Sun ....

If anybody is thinking about going don't wait till the last minute to reserve your site as they don't last long ... So if you want to be near the Gathering site (88) ... BOOK NOW ...

I am already looking forward to it since last years was canceled .. .
I cant agree more. Camp sites are getting hard to get at any campground. With covid RV sales went through the roof.

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Kinda ways out.

Too early for me to say yes or no.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
#@$%
We don't start our first snow bird winter in Florida until December.

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
Kinda ways out.

Too early for me to say yes or no.
Understandable! Shoot with this group we normally book 1 month after the previous year's event because everyone is so excited for the next. If you're a tent camper, a few of us book tent sites and others can set up there as well. If you're in an RV.....as said above, this place books quickly. Hope you are able to attend

#@$%
We don't start our first snow bird winter in Florida until December.
You can always start early :) Would love to have y'all

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Like the other times we were there, its just a drive for us, not pulling 40'
We are further away now

roadkill cafe

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 28, 2012
Going to see if I can secure that weekend off and line up a nurse to take care of Momma. I have a buddy that may come. Sure will be good to see y’all...especially that Brad dude. 😂

dougmays

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Nov 18, 2010
Steve! It'll be good to see ya again bud! Brad will likely make an appearance LOL!

Just checking in with everyone as well, cannot wait till November!

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I am so ready.. they are trying to kill me at work... been close to 6 weeks (12.5 hr days) with only one day off... so YESSSSS... I am ready

bobcats110

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 11, 2010
I have site #82. Hope we can make it this year. Soccer always seems to get in the way.

nimrod

Meat Mopper
Joined May 7, 2010
We just booked site 85. Fla just changed from Reserve America to their own website. It's different...
The sites are defiantly going fast!

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Glad you got in just in time... Yes.. close sites are going fast... will be good to see y'all ...

Hoping that anybody who's on the fence about going jumps off it and makes reservations before there are no sites left ...

orlandosmoking

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 29, 2009
Damn our immediate area booked solid already! Looks like I'll be getting some extra walking in

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I'm sure you'll be able to share a site ... haven't heard from Jeremy ether ....

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.