10th Annual South Florida Smoking Meat Gathering (THE BIG ONE!!) - November 13-14, 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gathering

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes Carol... At the moment we're still planning on it... just cutting back on things I was gonna take .. Waiting on the phone call ...

I am all for anytime before mid April. Don't want to sweat while i sleep. Only thing that would be an issue for us is timing for the house.

OK.. Welp.. we never got our phone call... Since web site still says park closed.. I give up as well... just gonna wait and leave Sun. to go south .. .

Camping in the Cold is the best! just bring more blankets haha
So now the question is... In the spring or wait till Nov. ???

Covid and Eta wins ...

Will be glad when this weird year of 2020 over. Sad that our gathering got cancelled, it was to be our last trip. Camper going up for sale completely furnished. Only need clothes and food.

We will miss everyone. i will stay on site and maybe next time our friends will get a site and we can tag along.

OK.. heads up for anybody that had a 2 night reservation (Fri/Sat.nights)... as I did with site 88 for the gathering site...
I never got the automatic cancellation because of the park still being closed.. I had to reach out to them this morning and got the full refund for that site as well ...

Onward ..

Hey Carol - Friends of mine might be interested and are asking for pictures. I think Don was asking for the same thing

Hey Carol - Friends of mine might be interested and are asking for pictures. I think Don was asking for the same thing
Have never been able to successfully post a picture here.

if you share my email and phone number will share info.
I am having lots of trouble with my email so keep trying
[email protected] or carolsaucier1@gmail. Also can pm me on Facebook as that seems to be working ok. 321-431-4188

Just sent a intro email to you and them. i'll add you on FB, if we arent already friends on there

Anyone else in the spirit?

Attachments

• ribs.jpg
    ribs.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 17
What is everyone's thoughts on the next gathering?
A) Wait till next November for the "10th part 2"?
B) Schedule a March/April mid-year gathering?
C) Both

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky